Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun times babysitting!

 
I just can't believe what a blessing it is to be a Nana!  I never thought I could love a little one so much!  Papa and I babysat last night so Mommy and Daddy could go out with some friends.  He has so much energy, especially for Nana who came from work to be with him!  I'm so excited to be off after this week so I can spend more time with him!  I'll post new pics and some video after our first "spring break" with him!  Plan on doing some bike riding with him; we'll see how he likes that!  For now though, one more week of school for me, so likely nothing new coming!  Love you T!
He's a little young for the caterpillar, but that's something we got him for Christmas.  Hey, it doesn't have it's antennas on!  Oh well, got the picture before the antennas (handles) were put on!  It's a rocker, but can also come off and be a plush toy.  Oh, and the nose has a little bell in it so when you move it, it makes a tinkling sound!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for babysitting :) We had fun with our friends! It's so strange to leave him...but also nice to have 'parent' time LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete